[PLEASE NOTE: the Monday watercolour class is not running in 2018...BUT never fear! For those that wish to learn watercolour or grow their watercolour skills, Anne teaches watercolour in her Thursday evening adults creative class 6:30-8:30pm, along with a bit of pastel, charcoal, inks, drawing etc]
Enjoy this gentle medium that helps you to slow down. Learn a mix of traditional watercolour techniques as well as creative uses for watercolour. It's great for those looking for a new hobby involving colour no matter whether you want to paint landscapes, flowers, portraits , still life and more....
In this class you will learn:
- How to mix and use colour to it's maximum effect
- The importance of white paper and space
- Which papers to use and what the difference in pricing means for the end result
- Brushes, masking fluid and other tools of the trade
- The importance of layering and how to create a 'glow'
- How to pick good compositions
- Easy tips and tricks for drawing up regardless of whether you are a good drawer or not