Enjoy this gentle medium that helps you to slow down. Learn a mix of traditional watercolour techniques as well as creative uses for watercolour. It's great for those looking for a new hobby involving colour no matter whether you want to paint landscapes, flowers, portraits , still life and more....
In this class you will learn:
- How to mix and use colour to it's maximum effect
- The importance of white paper and space
- Which papers to use and what the difference in pricing means for the end result
- Brushes, masking fluid and other tools of the trade
- The importance of layering and how to create a 'glow'
- How to pick good compositions
- Easy tips and tricks for drawing up regardless of whether you are a good drawer or not
This class is run by Denise Scott and is independent of the Artory. For all class details, please contact Denise Scott: