This is the perfect place to start if you have always wanted to try art or if it has been some time since you did anything and you feel like you need some added confidence. It's a structured beginner class to take you through all you need to get going in art. In this class you will learn:
- What to look for when you start to draw
- What tools are important and how to use them
- Tips and tricks that all artists use to get great results
- The difference between working realistically and working creatively and finding where you fit
- How to draw in any genre; portraits, landscape, animals etc
- The confidence to move to painting or more advanced drawing once you have finished your first 10 weeks.