This class is for you if you want to be more creative but don't know which medium you want to use. If you're starting your art journey and don't want to be pigeon-holed into a particular style or medium - we understand! This class is all about having FUN with your creativity and experimenting, all under the watchful eye of professional artist Anne Smerdon.
In this class you will learn:
- Drawing skills - the foundation of all good art!
- How to unlock your creativity
- Different art materials and how to use them
- How to make a picture 'look good'
- How to discover your own style
Below are a few examples of what students work on in the class:
Term 1 - Thursday 18 January to Thursday 12 April (13 weeks) CLASS FULL
Term 2 - Thursday 3 May to Thursday 5 July 2018 (10 weeks) CLASS FULL - please email email@example.com for wait list
Term 3 - Thursday 26 July to Thursday 27 September (10 weeks)
Term 4 - Thursday 18 October to Friday 21 December (10 weeks)